Detoxing is a word we keep hearing more and more. Most of today’s diets are suggesting a detox prior to starting. Some of these detox suggestions are as extreme as fasting. There are different ways to detox the body and we are showing you daily steps to take to be in constant detox mode. It is time to detox for a healthier future in Las Vegas and what you do today does matter–let Colon Hygiene Institute show you how.
- H2O all the time. Or, water all the time. Do not skimp on the water. This is the best and easiest way to be in constant detox. There is no better way to constantly flush out toxins than with drinking plenty of water. You should drink no less than half your body weight in water. So if you weigh in at 200 pounds, then you should be drinking a minimum of 100 ounces of pure water.
- Citrus. Here is the 2nd easiest way to detox. Add fresh lemon juice to that water. Citrus oil is great for detoxing the body, and lemons are the best.
- Sweat it out! Sweating is one of the ways your body detoxes. There are two ways to sweat: exercise and sauna sweating. Both are important and beneficial to detoxing the mind and body.
- Soul searching. Meditation is a way to clear the mind, which will have a positive impact on the body. “You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day, unless you’re too busy; then you should sit for an hour.” -Old Zen saying.
- Eating right. Eating fruits and vegetables will help to cleanse the body. The more whole foods you eat, the cleaner the body will be. Stay away from processed foods as much as possible and your body will thank you.
There are other more intense detox programs, but just like eating an elephant one bite at a time, our health is the same way. What you do every day is ultimately what impacts your body the most. If you need to institute a more intensive detox program, make sure to pick one that is right for you and your schedule.
Detoxing is so important and we have given you some easy things to do daily, but perhaps also taking steps to proper colon hygiene and regular maintenance may help you. To schedule an appointment or to ask questions about daily detox and colon hydrotherapy in Las Vegas, please give Colon Hygiene Institute a call at 702-870-0704.